The superb Casa Bertoloni, located in the heart of the Piedmont, has a long history. From people in the vicinity we know that the oldest parts of the buildings date back 300 years. In the course of time ownership repeatedly changed. Around the year 1920 the Casa Bertoloni was a well-established wine-producing farmhouse ("cascina"). The historical substance of the "cascina" could be preserved up to the present day. In the years 2010 to 2012 the present owner undertook the last overall renovation of both the main structure and the adjacent smaller building.